Saturday 25 February 2012

Multnomah County Says: "Anybody but Bruce McCain for Sheriff"

Anybody but Bruce McCain for Sheriff

Jesse Cornett


I was dismayed this morning when I hopped online and noticed none other than Bruce McCain had purchased an ad on Blue Oregon. That would be sort of like me running for office and seeking an ad on Oregon Catalyst (which ain’t gonna happen).
I mentioned McCain on a previous post. Here’s what I wrote:
You might remember good ole Bruce as the promoter in chief of Bernie when he was in a pinch. He served both as an internal lackey and and external lawyer. Maybe if he gets elected, he can have Derrick Foxworth named as his designee so the long awaited punchline will continue to elude us. Or Lon Mabon.
I go on to say:
McCain had an op-ed published in the Oregonian this week where he blasts Skipper. Showing his true ethical colors, McCain neither disclosed that he was defeated for Sheriff by Skipper in the past nor that he was planning to run in the primary next year apparently against Skipper if needed.

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment